Save and publish your Rockterms document
To embed a document, first save you work and click on publish button in the top right corner.
Copy the embed code
In the pop up, click Publish and then copy the code.
Insert the embed code into the WordPress page
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Select “Pages” in the left menu.
- Choose an existing page and click “Edit” or add new page.
- Edit the title of your document in the block editor:
- Click on black [ + ] icon on the right side and search for Custom HTML block.
- Past your embed code inside the block content
- Publish the page (or Update if you are editing an existing page) and you are ready to go!
Add the WordPress page to the menu on your website (optional)
This step depends on how your WordPress site is set up. For most common setup you can follow these steps:
- To make the page accessible on your website, add it to the menu. Select Appearance > Menus in the left side menu in WordPress admin.
- Select the menu you want to add your page to. Typically this will be “footer” menu.